The Studio 2 Toy
Here is a run-down of the equipment used in studio 3 - if you require any
further detail please contact
us directly... just click here to see what gear
Studio 1 has.
|All our equipment is maintained in perfect condition to ensure fast, easy
|All digital and video equipment is accurately clocked from a central SPG
for clarity |
|We can offer a wide range of Digital, Class A, and Valve (Tube) technology|
A selection of equipment that allows the engineer and producer a wide palette
of sound 'colors' to work with in order to produce the right mood and feel
for any given production....The perfect room for all but the most sophisticated
jobs - ideal for tracking up to 24 tracks at a time for subsequent 48 track
mixes in studio 1. A more economical solution to your high-end audio needs. Please
call us to discuss your particular needs and to choose the best room for your
- Video Facilities
- Sony Betacam SP, Portia Digital Random Access Video Recorder, VHS
- Picture Monitors
- Control Room - 29" Video Monitor. Studio - 14"
- Mixing Console
- Project X - 48 Input Digital Mixer with full 5.1 Surround Panning on
- The smoothest, most analogue sounding 48 -Bit EQ on all channels,
- 48 x full compressors with Pultec type characteristics,
- 48 x Gates/Expanders and 'hush' noise reduction for guiter amps and
- 48 x Digital Delays for correcting mic positions for phase accuracy,
- 8 x Aux sends (pre or post, fully dynamically automated), Hi and Lo Filters.
- Dolby Pro-Logic TM compatible
- All console parameters are adjustable from the
central master section for optimum monitoring, full dynamic automation of every mixer switch
and rotary control with full recall of all settings.
- The American
alternative to Neve with the smoothest, most natural sound of any
digital mixer we have ever worked with ! The Ultimate...also has 2 x
very funky onboard 24 bit Effects Units !
- Otari RADAR 24 track.
Full editing features. Backup onto
Exabyte drives for long term reliability. Probably the best sounding
multitracks in the world....
- Editors (DAW)
- Steinberg Nuendo/RME editor.
- 2-Track & Master Recorders and Formats
- Otari DTR-90 Timecode DAT recorder, Plextor SCSI CD Writer, Sony
Minidisc, Sony Betacam, DDP format
Exabyte for risk-free CD Manufacture and also Dennon Cassette.
- A wide range of
Near-Field monitors are available according to your taste - these
include Genelec S30C, Genelec 1030, Genelec 1029, KRK ...and my mates'
- Outboard Effects
- We have 2 x T.C Electronic M2000
engines with AES connection to the digital
1 x TC M6000 reverb and MD3 Dynamics algorithms on a TC Powercore
- TC Electronic Finalizer for fast and easy main output compression
for loud on-air results !
- 2 x Onboard Digital Effects processors within the Project X
offering simultaneous Delays, Duckers, Reverbs, Chorus in any
combination on both units.....gives you sounds that are virtually
impossible to get on conventional effects processors !
Microphones and DI Boxes
Rode Classic Valve microphone - very warm and powerful sound - multiple
Rode NTK - Valve Microphones with large format capsule - again warm, rich
Neuman TLM 193 - very clean Solid State, large diaphragm microphone
Earthworks mics - small capsule omni's - very natural and detailed sound.
Sure Beta 57's - just in case you want a dynamic on your drums !
4 x Channels of Bellari Valve DI boxes to warm your synths up......
Other gear is available upon request.........